Membership

Latest News Club Forum General Chat Membership

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan Murden 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

DAurisch
    Participant
    Registered On: 11/04/2016
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hey guys, just wondering how long it usually takes to get your membership package after paying, paid almost 2 months ago and still nothing.

Cheers.

Emro
    Participant
    Registered On: 02/04/2017
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I paid for membership under Emrah Evir I think yesterday or the day before so I heard you get it within 3weeks or so, but I never got a receipt via my personal email that I paid, but I proof that I paid through paypal so I might follow it up after 3weeks or so.

R
    Participant
    Registered On: 26/03/2014
    Replies: 27

You get an email confirmation within the month as memberships get processed once a month (so depending on timing, it could be just a few days after you’ve paid or a couple of weeks). All the details are outlined in the email including your benefits and vouchers.

Your cards are custom printed and done in batches throughout the year. You are welcome to get your stickers and keyrings, etc in advance – all you have to do is ask =) By default you will get your pack once the cards are ready

amerikanets
    Participant
    Registered On: 15/09/2017

Hi Guys,

I’ve applied for the membership on the 25th of August.

Can you please let me know my club member number so I can register for track days?

Thanks

Oleg

Ryan Murden
    Participant
    Registered On: 26/09/2017

Hey Guys,

Similar, anyone know who I can contact if it’s been a while since I’ve paid membership?

Cheers Ryan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.